Imperial Crafting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all your needs in Imperial Crafting

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Star

Application for staff Empty
PostSubject: Application for staff   Application for staff I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:04 am

USERNAME: starman65, vernami or sk84cash ( I usually play on sk84cash )

NICK(if you have one) : -Star

Time Played: idk I have had like 3 accounts on this server just from the past month but I would guess 34 hours Razz I really dont know

Days a week you are on: 7 ( I am addicted )

Reason for application: because I would like to stay staff on this server and help people out with their problems and worries with the server

Experience with positions of power: I am a mod on this server simone just told me I need to apply

Contact Information(email or skype): you can facebook me Razz Vince Mark Lim or you can email me I cant post it but it is vince mark lim @ gmail . com (no spaces)
Realname (optional): Vince Very Happy

Background check(if you have been jailed, muted, banned, kicked, tempban: Hades banned me for no apparent reason but thats it

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION YOU THINK MAY GET YOU THE JOB: I really like puppies and this server MAIN GOAL ( I made that up :3) I would like this server to blow up and become popular because it really deserves it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application for staff
Page 1 of 1